Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Funny, Romantic, and Thrilling Ride

The Bounty Hunter has all the elements you can ask for in a good movie - an interesting, thrilling, funny, and romantic story; good acting; beautiful visuals; and great on-screen chemistry between the lead actors. This film is not only a romantic comedy but also a murder mystery and an action-packed thriller.



After watching The Ugly Truth and A Law Abiding Citizen, I became a Gerard Butler fan. He is not only good looking and handsome but also a really talented actor. Even though his character in this movie is somewhat similar to The Ugly Truth, I still enjoyed watching him and I think he did a great job. I am a loyal fan of Jen Aniston and she did not disappoint me.

I think this is a very well-made movie by Director Andrew Tennant, who gave us great romantic comedies like Hitch and Fools Rush In (one of my all-time favorite movies). The locations were beautiful. It made me want to visit Atlantic City again. I think all rom-com lovers will enjoy this movie as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment